Best JBL Flip 4 Bluetooth Portable Stereo Speaker of 2023
The Flip 4 is a portable Bluetooth speaker from JBL. Despite its compact dimensions, JBL Flip 4 is prepared with two drivers that produce mobile stereo sound. In addition, this model is characterized by long battery life and can be coupled with other JBL spokes. For using in the office, it also offers a hands-free mode.
JBL Flip 4 : Robust, waterproof and enduring
The 17.5 cm long and 7 cm wide Bluetooth speaker is handy and with 515 g no heavy weight. Nevertheless, the manufacturer donated him a sturdy housing with rubber coating. He is said to survive falls from mid-height and be submerged briefly under water.
Much more important, however, is the sound, for which two 40 mm drivers are responsible. Together, they make quite a decent 16 W. In addition, two lateral passive radiators have been integrated for a more intensive bass reproduction. Firmly installed is a 3000 mAh large battery, which allows use of up to 12 hours. You can fully charge it via micro USB cable in 3.5 hours.
JBL Flip 4 :Not just double speaker pairing
Apart from the charging port, the flip 4 has an aux input for 3.5 mm jack cable. In most situations, however, the box should be wirelessly connected to a smart phone. Here can 2 Bluetooth devices at the same time be coupled and alternately serve as a sound source.
Also interesting is the JBL Connect + function, which can be used to connect up to 100 compatible speakers. This creates a synchronized system that can produce a powerful sound in the garden or at parties. The built-in microphone is not only for hands free mode but also allows control of Google Now. Simply press a button on the speaker; the phone does not have to be brought out.
- It is durable
- The battery and more balanced louder sound
- It delivers amazingly powerful stereo sound.
- It’s high-quality audio playtime
- It has waterproof fabric materials which are available in 6 vibrant colors
- You can use it all purpose, all weather companion that takes the party in all places
- You can talk to Siri or Google Now from your JBL Flip 4
- No need to worry about rain or spills, IPX7 Waterproof
- A little bit more bass but don’t let that hold you back from buying this pretty speakers.
- Q. Does this have a 3.5 mm jack?
- A. Yes next to the USB charging port
- Q. Can we play music while charging?
- A. Yes , can play music at the time of charging
- Q. Is it meant to be used upright, or on it’s side?
- A.You can use it either way. We use regularly on it’s side.
- Q. What do people do to prevent it from rolling?
- A. It hasn’t rolled at all.
Check out >>>
Top 10 Best Yamaha Subwoofers for Sale Reviews and Guide 2021
Top 5 the Best Kicker Subwoofers of 2021 – Guide & Reviews
5 Best Shallow Mount 12 Subwoofers Guide and Reviews in 2021
Top 10 the Best Rockford Fosgate Subwoofers – Guide & Reviews of 2021
Although there are cheaper Bluetooth speakers than the JBL Flip 4, this provides a good overall package. Its durable case houses powerful stereo speakers with extra bass diaphragms. The running time and the Bluetooth functions are also positive. However, the device dispenses with a radio tuner and the ability to play MP3 files locally from a memory card. It comes in 6 different colors, always together with a micro USB charging cable.