Best Jl Audio 10tw3 d4 Review of 2022
Motorists who drive a sports car or regularly haul a lot of stuff know that they can’t just add some bass to their rides. The same goes for those who transport their family members on a daily basis. If you’ve always wanted to hear low notes in your ride but wary about the space a subwoofer would take, consider getting this shallow mount sub from JL Audio. Jl Audio 10tw3 d4 is budget-friendly with average bass output that should satisfy most listeners.
This 10 inch subwoofer has an ultra-shallow mounting depth of 3.25 inches. It requires minimal air space so you can use a small enclosure for it.
Despite its size, you would be surprised at the sound that this sub makes. Many reviewers on Amazon are happy with the performance of this sub.
Key Features of JL audio 10tw3 d4
- The maximum superb function is its compact dimensions.
- 10-inch subwoofer with an ultra-shallow mounting intensity of 3.25 inches.
- Long excursion, with extremely good sound quality.
- The whole layout feels completely well thought-out.
- The whole woofer layout and usage scream ‘high-end.
- Shallow-mount design with small airspace requirements.
- Mica-stuffed polypropylene cone with rubber surround.
- Protects once more scratches and different environmental harm.
- If cash is no object, you can get on nicely with the JL Audio 10TW3.
- It additionally has a molded shape and a big voice coil with a magnet positioned internal it.
- Brand: JL Audio
- Color: Black
- Power Range: Four hundred watts/400 RMS
- Sensitivity: Eighty two/82 dB
At the core of the jl audio 10tw3 d4 subwoofer is its tough cone. Made of polypropylene, the cone is designed to withstand resonance. It won’t flex under high power,
so you can be assured that the subwoofer will continue to perform well even after long hours of listening. Surrounding the cone is a large, durable rubber that allows the cone to move large amounts of air.
Cast alloy frame:
Housing the subwoofer is a cast alloy frame that stands just 3.25 inches tall. It may be compact but it gives a very stable housing for high performance This further increases the lifespan of the subwoofer.
Wide power handling range:
With an RMS of 100 to 400 watts, this subwoofer has a wide watt range for RMS power handling. This means that this sub is capable of projecting clear, clean, and accurate bass lines.
Concentric Tube suspension:
This Jl audio subwoofer is equipped with the brand’s Concentric Tube suspension technology. Its molded structure has a large voice coil with a magnet situated inside it. This eliminates the need for a top plate, further compressing depth and enabling the sub to deliver superior sound despite its size.
Thin design. Finally:
this sub was designed with JL Audio’s thin-line woofer technology. Simply put, it can provide excellent bass performance despite being in tight spaces. Central to this thin design is the Concentric Tube suspension which we had mentioned earlier.
- It is very affordable
- It is a shallow mount subwoofer that won’t take up a lot of space
- Installation is relatively easy
- It can project clear and accurate bass
- Very lightweight, won’t add up to your car’s load
- Its cast iron frame gives the subwoofer a very stable housing
- It has an odd size
- It doesn’t fit in a 10-inch hole so may have to do some sewing in installing it
- Q. What’s the recommended closure for this subwoofer?
- A. It is designed for sealed closure.
- Q. What is the warranty on this product?
- A. JL gives owners a one-year warranty on this subwoofer.
Check Out >>> Best Subwoofers Under $200
JL’s best shallow mount subwoofer won’t get any awards if we are to talk about sound quality. This won’t blow you away either. But it delivers a very satisfactory level of bass that can improve the sound quality of your car’s audio. It has a decent bass output that should make you feel every note.
Aside from that, Jl audio 10tw3 d4 subwoofer gets rave reviews for its ultra-thin design. This is a sub that I can recommend to owners of compact cars and mini SUVs. JL audio 10tw3 d4 is affordable, easy to install, and hits hard enough for most motorists.